These are highly targeted gatherings of mid to senior level HR/Human Capital managers only. These gatherings are designed to examine a few issues relevant to HR from being a strategic HR business partner, mastering talent acquisition, the effective use of analytics and more.
These gatherings are informal in nature and sometimes, feature a guest speaker and include a moderated discussion. The gatherings last approximately two hours and include light refreshments.
Join the meetup.
29 Nov 2017 | Kargeen Restaurant
Al Bashair Street, Muscat – Oman
9.00AM – 11.00AM | 10 seat capacity
Registration Fee : USD23.30 | OMR 9.00 per person
First come best-dressed basis. Attendance criteria applies.
The idea behind this meetup is to see how we can look at the issue of supporting long-term business goals with a strategic overall framework. An HR framework.
9.00AM – 9.30AM Registration and open networking – light refreshments provided
9.30AM – 10.30AM Moderated roundtable discussion
10.30AM – 11.00AM Open networking
1. Only guests who are currently employed in the Human Resource field, including in recruitment, retention, talent acquisition will be allowed.
2. Guests must be manager level and above.
3. All registrations are on a first come, best-dressed basis.
4. There is no fee to join the meetup group. However, a registration fee applies for every meetup you attend. The fee is to cover the cost of light refreshments.
5. All guests must be confirmed in order to attend ie they will receive a confirmation of their attendance via email. To do so, the registration fee shall be fully paid.
6. Please take note that the Meetup group is not a group for trainers, head-hunters, recruiters, interns, retirees or consultants, entrepreneurs or those outside the HR profession. All requests will be screened to ensure criteria are met.
To register for this meetup :
1. You need to register as a member on Meetup. Membership is free.
2. Look for our Meetup – The Muscat Human Capital and Talent Professionals Meetup.
3. Apply to become a member of our meetup. If you meet our criteria, you may then be able to join the various meetups that take place. Each meetup may have specific criteria attached and require individual registration.
4. Once you’ve been indicated you want to attend a particular meetup, you will need to pay the applicable registration fee.
5. Methods of payment acceptable :
i. Payment through verticaldistinct.com secure checkout using your credit card.
ii. Payment through bank transfer or cheque deposit. Once payment is made, a remittance advice should be emailed to Stephanie Lin at slin AT vertical distinct DOT COM.
You may make payment to :
Vertical Distinct Sdn Bhd
Bank Name : Alliance Bank Malaysia Berhad
Bank Address : 3 Alliance, 3 Jalan SS15/2A, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.
Bank Branch : Subang Jaya Branch
Bank Current Account No. 1201-500-1015-2030
Bank SWIFT CODE : MFBBMYKL